Ritm SCENAR Professional series devices are designed for medical and health care practitioners to complement their treatments or to provide specialist Ritm SCENAR therapy.
The RITM SCENAR device is Health Canada cleared for acute, chronic and post-operative pain. RITM SCENAR Professional series devices are designed for medical and health care practitioners such as:
* Rehabilitative Therapists
* Massage Therapists
* Sports Medicine Therapists
What the device is capable of doing:
The device is able to, locate, measure and treat pain. It accomplishes this by assessing the time it takes for the algorithm in the device to generate an electrical impulse that replicates a healthy neural impulse within the body, travel to the anterior hypothalamus in the brain, be modulated and return by the efferent nerve pathway to the device. The time is measured in micro seconds and displayed on the digital screen.
The longer it takes for the signal to complete this reflex biofeedback loop indicates the area of highest electrical impedance or energy block that must be disrupted to retrain the brain into a new healthy pattern. The device will send the healthy neural impulse at the frequency and amplitude and wave form shape set by the practitioner to achieve the best results based on the character and type of the pain being experienced. The brain will eventually retrain and replicate the healthy neural impulse. The goal of Scenar therapy is to create a change in the body. This is achieved by stimulating the C nerve fibers to produce our innate chemistry to provide pain relief and changes may include improvement in ROM, regulatory function or other subjective sensations with every treatment.
The RITM SCENAR Pro +, is the most multifunctional and advanced model professional RITM Scenar device, has a subjective, non-diagnostic mode (Diag 0), as well as two diagnostic modes (Dose 1 and Dose 2), enabling the operator to localize the most optimal treatment zone and time, and a screening mode (Dose 3). Electrodes are also available for the RITM Scenar range.
Description of the Ritm SCENAR Pro +:
The Ritm SCENAR Pro + is a hand-held, therapeutic medical device, FDA cleared for acute, chronic and post operative pain.
The Ritm SCENAR Pro + uses a sophisticated software program which controls and automatically changes the impulse waveforms and frequencies to prevent the body from adapting to the stimulation.
The Ritm SCENAR Pro + series measures skin impedance and displays information on an LCD screen. This allows the medical practitioner to view current readings and choose the most appropriate mode of operation and zone of treatment.
The Ritm SCENAR Pro + is the most multi-functional and advanced model professional Ritm SCENAR device and has a subjective, non-diagnostic mode (Diag 0), as well as two diagnostic modes (Diag1 and Diag 2), enabling the operator to localize the most optimal treatment zone and time, and a screening mode (Diag 3).
What You Get:
* Ritm SCENAR Pro + device + batteries.
* Comprehensive User Handbook.
* 12 month Ritm SCENAR Institute online video training support.
* FREE access to Ritm SCENAR users worldwide discussion forum.
* Lifetime user support.
* Ritm SCENAR Pro + Technical Features:
The Ritm SCENAR Pro + offers:
* Diagnostic Mode Integral dose and null, Differential dose
* Screening 1 mode
* Dose indication sound and symbolic
* Damping 4 constant modes, 1 variable mode
* Amplitude modulation 1 : 1, 2 : 1, 3 : 1, 4 : 1, 5 : 1
* Frequency modulation 30 – 120 Hz, cycle 7 sec; swing (4 modes)
* Influencing impulse frequencies 15-350 Hz
* Intensity (the number of impulses in a packet) 1 to 8
* The duration of gaps between impulses in a packet Z 200 to 1600 sec
* Amplitude of the stimulating pulse at a standard load (1,7-2,5) to (100-150) V
* Indicator Graphic LCD with back light
* Number of personal sets of parameters Up to 5
* Power supply four 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries
* Temperature 10 to 35C (Operating) -50 to 50C (Storage & Transportation)
* Weight 0.4kg
* Dimensions 190 x 70 x 40mm
2 year warranty