What the device is capable of doing:
RITM SCENAR SUPER PRO
The Ritm SCENAR SUPER Pro is a hand-held, therapeutic medical device licensed use to alleviate pain and facilitate functional restoration and improvement.
Ritm SCENAR Professional series of devices are designed for use by medical and health care practitioners such as Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Nurses, Osteopaths, Rehabilitative Therapists, Massage Therapists and Sports Medicine Therapists to complement their treatments or to provide specialist Ritm SCENAR therapy.
The Ritm SCENAR SUPER Pro uses a sophisticated software program which controls and automatically changes the impulse waveforms and frequencies to prevent the body from adapting to the stimulation.
The Ritm SCENAR SUPER Pro series measures skin impedance and displays the information on an LCD screen. This allows the medical practitioner to the most appropriate mode of operation and zone of treatment.
Comprehensive User Handbook
Ritm SCENAR SUPER PRO Technical Features:
* Diagnostic Mode Integral dose and null
* Dose indication sound and symbolic
* Damping 4 constant modes, 1 variable mode
* Amplitude modulation 1 : 1, 2 : 1, 3 : 1, 4 : 1, 5 : 1
* Frequency modulation 30 – 120 Hz, cycle 7 sec
* Influencing impulse frequencies 15-350 Hz
* Intensity (the number of impulses in a packet) 1 to 8
* The duration of gaps between impulses in a packet Z 200 to 1600 sec
* Amplitude of the stimulating pulse at a standard load (1,7-2,5) to (100-150) V
* Indicator Graphic LCD with backlight
* Number of personal sets of parameters Up to 5
Power supply three 1.5V alkaline batteries
Temperature 10 to 35C (Operating) -50 to 50C (Storage & Transportation)
Dimensions 190 x 70 x 40mm
2 year warranty